Who You Are
You’re someone who wants to learn the ins and outs of what it takes to work in an agency, and dabbling in all areas to gain the best understanding of our industry. This is an unpaid opportunity where the experience you'll receive is priceless. Don’t worry if you don’t like beer, pobody is nerfect.
What’s in it for you:
- Recommendation letter
- Insider knowledge and valuable experience on what it takes to work in an agency
- College credit
- Working in the world’s first and only Agency + Brewery
What You’ll Experience as a PH3 Brewtern
- Copywriting: learning how to write copy that engages, sells and maybe inspires.
- Social Media: Entering the business world of social media, where you’ll learn the strategies and day-to-day operations of handling client social media accounts
- Design: We pretty much do it all when it comes to design, so you’ll be dipping your toe into a little of everything, such as social ads & posts, flyers, posters, and everything in between
- Brewery: Brewing is no easy feat, so our Brewmaster, Paul may need a willing and helping hand at any specific stage in brewing process.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Completed advanced graphic design course
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Extremely well organized
- Self motivated
- Works well under pressure
- Double and triple checks work
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- "I'll do anything" attitude
- Problem solver